Jose Trinidad Marin was born on February 15, 1964 in the state of California, United States. He is the son of Jose Trinidad Marin and Guadalupe Perez. Jose is the ex-husband of Jenni Rivera, who is American singer-songwriter. Marin has two sisters: Maria Eugenia and Alma Rosa.
Age, Nickname, Birthday, Nationality, Wife Name, And Work Of José Trinidad Marín
|Real Name||José Trinidad Marín|
|Nick Name||Trino Marin|
|Date of Birth||February 15, 1964|
|Wife Name||Jenni Rivera (also known as Dolores Saavedra)|
|Work||Retired Administrator Manager at American-Mexico Restaurant|
Jose Trinidad Marin Zodiac Sign, Height, Weight, And Children Name
|Real Name||Jose Trinidad Marin|
|Age||57 years old as of 2021|
|Birthplace||United States of America|
|Height||5 ft 10 inches|
|Wife||Jenni Rivera (1984-1992)|
|Children||Michael Marin, Chiquis Rivera, Jackqie Campos|
|Occupation||Retired Restaurant Manager|
Facts About José Trinidad Marín
- Marin’s nickname is Trino
- José Trinidad Marín was born in 1964
- José Trinidad Marín is currently 57 years old
- Trino was born on February 15
- José Trinidad Marín became a father when Jenni was just 17
- José Trinidad Marín and Jenni divorced in 1992
- José Trinidad Marín is the former husband of Jenni Rivera, who passed away in an airplane crash in 2012
- Jenni and José Trinidad Marín got married in 1984
How Did Jenni Rivera Die?
Jenni Rivera was born on July 2, 1969, in Los Angeles, California. She was a Mexican-American singer who became a reality TV star. On December 9, 2012, she died in a plane crash. The cause of the crash is still unknown.
Who is José Trinidad Marín mother?
José Trinidad Marín’s father, mother, and sister aren’t discussed in the press.
Is José Trinidad Marín Still In Jail?
José Trinidad Marín, a resident of San Diego, California, was convicted in 2006 of smuggling drugs into the United States. He was sentenced to 11 years in prison. His wife and children have moved back to Mexico, and his family is now asking if he is still in jail.
The answer is yes. Marín’s sentence was reduced by two years in 2013, but he won’t be eligible for release until 2020. There is an online petition urging President Obama to pardon Marín, but it’s unclear whether that will happen.
Who is José Trinidad Marín Second Wife?
José Trinidad Marín is Unmarried since divorce. There’s not much information available.
Net Worth Of José Trinidad Marín
José Trinidad’s net worth is estimated to be $10 million.
When Did José Trinidad Marín Go To Jail?
Is José Trinidad Marín Jenni Rivera Spouse?
There has been much speculation about the marital status of Mexican-American singer Jenni Rivera and her alleged spouse José Trinidad Marín.
José Trinidad Marín is the first husband of Jenni Rivera. The two were married on February 22, 1996 and divorced in January 2001. Rivera has said that Marin was physically and emotionally abusive during their marriage. Marin has denied these allegations.
7 Facts On Jose Trinidad:
- Jose Trinidad was born in Los Angeles, California on November 12th, 1985.
- He is of Mexican and Salvadoran descent.
- On February 15, 2019, Jose Trinidad is known to celebrate his birthday. Regarding his wife, Jenni Rivera, Jose Trinidad was married.
- When it comes to Trinidadian family, only his mother’s brother is known to Trinidad.
- Jacquie shared pictures of the remnants of her life, asking others to free her father and give him a second chance.
- Jose met his young daughter Jacquie in 2017.
- They met for the first time in high school and married in the following year, in 1984. They divorced in 1992.
Thanks for reading.